Saturday, February 6, 2010

Vegetarian International

This week we got to go to a Vegetarian resturant. Both Vegetarian and Indian. And it was delicious!
We went to Woodlands Indian Resturant on West End Ave in Nashville. And it was great! Here is a picture of the beautiful food.

WE enjoyed a great night there with other vegetarian friends and vegetarian "flirts" and I think by the end of the night the servers thought we were a bit weird. But we had a great time. It is funny that I always forget that we have this great vegetarian resource in the Indian community. Imagine ME forgetting that! So it was great to re-discover a menu that is wide open to me as I eat this new way. Of course not everything there was Vegan, but much of it was, which was great.

And while I am talking food again, I thought I would add a picture of MY Rustic pasta that I made tonight. The other picture of this dish was not credited to me and some people doubted that I REALLY made it. So this is for those doubters! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment